CROSCO has developed an in-house team of experts to provide services in many aspects of oil and gas service equipment engineering as well as maintenance. Engineering, maintenance and preventive maintenance is provided for drilling and workover rigs both onshore and offshore, well services equipment, process machinery equipment, electric and electronic equipment, oil tools and refineries. These services were developed for the requirements of CROSCO and other MOL-INA Group needs as well for other clients.
MAINTENANCE IS PROVIDED FOR:
- Process machinery including inspection, preventive and periodic service, repair and overhaul of drawworks, rotary tables, swivel heads, crownblocks and travelling blocks and hooks, top drives, mud pumps and mud treatment equipment, transmissions, centrifugal pumps, welding of all types steel structures and pipelines, reparation welding, IWE/EWE certified engineers for welding technology, service and overhaul of the diesel engines and air compressors, hydraulic and pneumatic system and equipment.
- Energetics/Instrumentation including electric installation, repair, checking and maintenance of electric power devices and installations in and out of PEX zones, service and overhaul of generators, AC/DC motors, electronic systems SCR, MCC, TOP DRIVE systems, measuring devices and PVT systems.
Authorized for maintenance of the following equipment: HYDRILL, SWACO, BLOHM&VOSS, CATERPILLAR, VARCO, GENERAL ELECTRIC, ROSS&HILL, MARTIN DECKER, BRANDT and others, PEX equipment and equipment with increased danger.
ENGINEERING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Oil industry equipment inspection and reconstruction.
- Development of construction and maintenance projects for equipment and facilities.
- Supervision, consulting and project management.
Preparation of technical documentation – AUTOCAD 2018, Mechanical Desktop 2018 (3D drawings).
Up to date application of rules and standards, including – API, IMO, SOLAS, ABS, LLOYD REGISTER, DNV-GL, EX-AGENCIJA, ISO, HRN, CRS.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
To ensure the absolute minimization of NPT, CROSCO has developed and implemented a computerized preventive maintenance system. GALIOT system is a Computerized Preventative Maintenance Management System for onshore and offshore drilling and workover rigs and oilfield service equipment. The GALIOT system contains comprehensive maintenance and spare parts planning and controlling, requisitions for spare parts and materials as well as preventive maintenance strategy development. It also contains all the accompanying technical documentation and the necessary certificates.
BRIEF REFERENCE LIST INCLUDES
Offshore rigs: SEDU Panon, SEDU Labin, SEDU Ocean King, SSDR Zagreb-1, SEDU Noble Carl Norberg, SEDU Trident IV, MODU Ispolin.
Onshore drilling/workover rigs: National 1625 UDBE; National 1320 UE; Emsco C-1 II and C-2 II; National 80 UE; Mid-Cotinental U914EC; Ideco H44-CD; Ideco H-1000; Skytop Brewster RR 750 and 850; KM 150/180, 210 and 210A; National 4224 – B115; Hydrarig HRL 142; Armco-National 450; Cardwell KM-210A, K-150, AB-150A and A-50-U; IRI-Franks 72-125K.