Crosco has developed an in-house team of experts to provide services in many aspects of oil and gas service equipment engineering as well as maintenance. Engineering, maintenance and preventive maintenance is provided for drilling and workover rigs both onshore and offshore, well services equipment, process machinery equipment, electric and electronic equipment, oil tools and refineries. These services were developed for the requirements of Crosco and other MOL Group needs as well for other clients.
To ensure the absolute minimization of downtime, Crosco has developed and implemented a computerized preventive maintenance system. The system has been named Galiot and provides comprehensive maintenance and spare parts planning and controlling, requisitions for spare parts and materials as well as preventive maintenance strategy development.
ENGINEERING services include:
- Oil industry equipment reconstruction
- Development of construction and maintenance projects for equipment and facilities
- Supervision, consulting and project management
- Technical documentation – AUTOCAD 2005, Mechanical Desktop 6.0 (3D drawings)
- Up to date application of rules and standards, including– API, IMO, SOLAS, ABS, LLOYD, REGISTER, EX-AGENCIJA, ISO, HRN.
- Brief reference list includes:
- SEDU Panon, SEDU Labin, SSDR Zagreb 1, SEDU Noble Carl Norberg, SEDU Trident IV, MODU Ispolin
- Land drilling rigs (National 1625 DE, National 1320 UE, Emsco C II, National 80 UE) – Drilling/workover rigs (Skytop Brewster RR 750 and 850, KM 150/180 and 210 and 210A, National 4224 – B115 and 4224 workover/drilling rig, Hydra Rig HRL 142 Longstroke.)
- Refineries Rijeka (5 million tons/year) and Sisak (3 million tons/year) – Fuel storage terminal Solin
MAINTENANCE is provided for:
- Process machinery including: service and overhaul of drawworks, mud pumps, transmissions, centrifugal pumps, mud treatment equipment, welding of all types steel structures and pipelines, reparation welding, EWE certified engineers for welding technology, service and overhaul of the diesel engines and air compressors, reconstruction and engineering of engine rooms
- Electrical/instrumentation including: installation, repair, checking and maintenance of electric power devices and installations in and out of Ex zones, service and overhaul of diesel-generator sets, AC & DC motors, electronic systems SCR, MCC, service of the TOP DRIVE systems, maintenance of the air/hydraulic equipment, measuring devices and PVT systems
- Authorized for maintenance of the following equipment: HYDRILL, SWACO, BLOHM&VOSS, CATERPILLAR, VARCO, GENERAL ELECTRIC, ROSS&HILL, MARTIN DECKER, BRANDT and others.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
- CROSCO Galiot – Computerized Preventative Maintenance Management System for onshore and offshore drilling and workover rigs and oilfield service equipment.
Comprehensive maintenance and spare parts planning and controlling, requisitions for spare parts and materials as well as preventive maintenance strategy development.